Shipping, Payment and Return Policy Information (and more)...
* When entering your credit card information, please make sure you use the billing address your bank or credit card company has on file. Otherwise, our Merchant's Account will decline the transaction. We have a very high security level on our website to keep the bad guys from shopping with stolen credit cards and an address mismatch will throw up a red flag.
* As of January 16, 2018, the USPS, FedEx and UPS have raised their rates significantly. We are linked to a software program that automatically calculates shipping, based on the total weight of an order. We don't believe in making money off of shipping and sadly, this is something we have no control over. We don't like it any better than you do.
SHIPPING AND MILITARY DISCOUNT INFO - IMPORTANT
* As our small way of saying "thank you for your service to our country," to those currently serving in the Military and to our Veterans, please email us for your discount code. We apologize for asking you to take this extra step, but sadly, we've learned we need to have verification.
* For our Armed Forces Buyers using APO/FPO/AE/DPO addresses, please select "USPS Priority Mail" on your shipping option at checkout (not international). Enter your zip code and "USA" for your shipping address (not the country you are serving in).
* For local pick up, our address is 1103 Anderson, Suite 102, College Station, Texas 77840. Please call ahead so we can make sure your order is ready: 979-571-0445. Some of our items are sent out by our suppliers and are not available for local pick-up - that will be specified on the item, especially our luxury bedding and furniture.
* Postage is based on the total weight of your purchase(s) boxed up and ready to ship out via Priority Mail or FedEx, not on the item alone. Our shopping cart is automatically linked to the United States Postal Service and FedEx, so when you check out, the shipping charges are calculated by the USPS or FedEx (not us). We know sometimes the shipping costs look excessive but we truly have no control over them. It is more expensive to ship a standard size package via FedEx within the Great State of Texas than it is to ship via the USPS.
* PLEASE NOTE: FedEx does not offer us home deliveries on Saturdays. If you place an order on Thursday or Friday for FedEx 2nd Day Delivery, it is NOT going to be delivered until Monday. They work on the delivery schedule of "business days" which is Monday/Friday. (We know, FedEx delivers for Amazon on weekends but we're not quite up there yet).
* FedEx Overnight/2nd Day Delivery must be placed by noon in order for your order to go out the same day.
* We print all of our USPS labels through Stamps.com. You'll receive a notification from them that your package has been shipped, along with your tracking number and a link to the USPS to track your package. Note that this could go into your spam mail, depending on your settings. You can also check on your order by going into your account - date of shipment and the tracking number will be entered at the time of shipping.
* With the exception of our framed battle flags (which are shipped in very large boxes and we have to ship FedEx), USPS is cheaper within the State of Texas than FedEx is.
* Shipments will be made within five business days of receipt of payment. On some of our items, we ask our partners to send your order directly to you and they are usually very diligent in getting items shipped out on a very timely basis. On those rare occasions when we run out of inventory, we will also notify you of the delay.
PAYMENTS, RETURN POLICY
* If you are paying by mail, please send a money order or personal check. Once we receive your payment, your order will be sent out. Please make your money order out to Texas Trading Post, 504 Guernsey, College Station, Texas 77840. Or if you like, I can send you an invoice via PayPal...just let us know.
* When entering your credit card information for your order, please make sure your billing address is EXACTLY the same as the one on your monthly credit card statement. There is a separate field for shipping to a different address. Your credit card will not be accepted by the shopping cart if the billing information doesn't match with your card billing address.
* RETURNS: Most items can be returned for a refund - the exceptions are our luxury bedding and accessories. Our supplier sends them out for us and will not accept returns unless there is a quality issue.
* Any item must be returned within seven days with its original packing, and the buyer pays the cost of return postage, and must enclose a reason for the return. We do not accept returns on furniture, custom orders, volume purchases or artwork.
* We also can't refund the initial shipping costs. If you are returning an item because you don't like it, it doesn't fit, you need to exchange it, etc., please know we cannot reimburse you for shipping. If you need to exchange an item, please enclose a check for the return shipping costs. If it's our fault, then we pay for it. The item must be carefully packed up when returned so it won't be damaged in transit.
* We primarily ship USPS Priority Mail, First Class Mail and USPS Priority Mail International. On oversized or heavier weight items, if it is more cost effective than USPS, we use FedEx Ground. Postage is based on the total weight of the item(s).
* We reserve the right to use another carrier other than the one you might have selected at the time of placing your order.
* DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: We cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged by the carrier. We package our items very carefully, but once they are out of our hands, we have no control over how it is handled. We can't reimburse you the money for the broken item but we welcome you to select another item on our website of equal value and we will send it to you at our cost.
* PACKAGE THEFT: Sadly, we do get reports of packages stolen off of front porches. We will do everything we can to help you recover it but we have found the most effective way is if the package is showing as having been delivered, take the tracking number to your Post Office and have them track it down for you. Please tell the folks at the Post Office we have a very distinct shipping label with “God Bless Texas” at the bottom and a Texas map sticker on the label.
* Once the package is showing delivered, it is very difficult for us to track it because the USPS will be showing it’s at your front door.
* On those rare occasions when our shipping software program has a hiccup and doesn't include your shipping costs, we will be in touch with you immediately. We don't have access to your credit card information and will need for you to give that to us so we can charge for shipping.
* International buyers: All taxes, duties and fees for your country are your responsibility, and are not included in your purchase cost. We have no way of knowing what those fees will be in advance. If you are sending a package overseas, please email us with the recipient's phone number as it is required on the customs form.
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
979-571-0445 - if we don't answer, please call 979-703-7200